Your online presence is vital to your brand and it is complex to control. Where do you even begin with building a strong digital reputation? Your website is at the core of all of your marketing, so we'll go through the process of building an effective site and how to make all of your marketing shine.
In this webinar, Mickey Mellen, Technical Managing Partner at GreenMellen will guide you through the full process of creating a website that will make all of your marketing come together in an effective and fruitful manner. This live webinar will be recorded and a link to the recording will be sent to those who registered the day after the webinar.
- Getting your branding in place.
- Developing the right content for your audience.
- Building a website to drive customers to you.
- Taking your content to social media and other platforms to continue to grow.
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- The role of visual branding and written branding when it comes to digital marketing.
- Strategies for organizing and showcasing your content.
- Best practices for building an effective website.
- Ways to use your website to help grow your social media audience.
- Tools to measure and improve your digital presence over time.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.