Under-insuring assets is a common pitfall for small businesses, leaving them vulnerable to unexpected incidents. Our course, designed for current and prospective small business owners, simplifies the complex world of insurance policies, including Errors and Omissions, General Liability, Commercial Property, Business Income Replacement, and Umbrella policies. We aim to equip you with the knowledge to choose the right coverage for your business needs and budget, mitigating risks and ensuring sustainable success.
- Do I really need ALL this insurance? (What is required by the state, what is simply a good idea, and what is over the top.)
- Define the various types of insurance and common insurance terminology.
- Financing the insurance - there are options.
- Case studies and scenarios from today's headlines.
- Insurance audits of your business as it grows and changes.
- learn and evaluate what insurance is required, what is needed, and what is unique in the way of different policies.
- be able to better comprehend insurance contracts and policies after learning core terminology and types of insurance.
- be able to design plans that best fit the insurance policies that are required and needed then build them into their budgets.
- be better able to analyze the financial risks that can be avoided by reviewing common scenarios and case studies, and understand the value of insurance to control financial risk to the business.
- be able to judge potential risks that can be controlled by insurance, and conduct an annual cost-benefit audit to make sure their businesses are well protected as they grow and develop.