Unlock the power of data-driven insights with our Google Analytics 4 (GA4) Basics class. In this , you'll learn the fundamentals of GA4, Google's latest analytics platform. Navigate through the reporting features of GA4 to extract meaningful insights. From real-time data to customized reports, this class equips you with the tools to make informed decisions and optimize your online presence.
Whether you're new to Google Analytics or looking to transition from Universal Analytics to GA4, this class provides a solid foundation for leveraging the full potential of GA4. Join us to enhance your analytical skills and make data-driven decisions that drive business success.
- Overview of Google Analytics and GA4
- Key Features and Improvements in GA4
- Tracking Visitors
- Metrics to Consider
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- features and improvements with GA4
- what reports are available and how to use them
- how to use reporting to track your website visitors and where they came from
- how to measure the effectiveness of your website
- how to improve your online presence based upon this data.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.