The annual Multicultural Business Summit, presented by the University of Georgia Small Business Development Center, is a premier networking and training event for entrepreneurs and business leaders.
This year’s theme: “The Secret Sauce to Growing Your Company, Clients and Human Capital”, Business owners will explore the role of diversity in fostering stronger client relationships and nurturing an inclusive workforce. The Summit will provide small business owners with the tools, knowledge, and resources to grow their businesses.
- News You Can Use - New State of Georgia Small Business Initiatives.
- Expanding Your Workforce In a Tight Labor Market.
- Creating a Dynamic Work Culture.
- The Multicultural Market - Expanding Your Customer Base.
- Changing Demographics in Georgia. Keynote Speaker.
- Gain an understanding of new federal and state-sponsored initiatives targeting small businesses.
- Hear how Georgia's changing demographics may alter the business landscape.
- Discover how diversity benefits organizations, including small businesses.
- Learn strategies for employee recruitment and retention.
- Explore how diversity can contribute to increased creativity and innovation.
- Learn how to leverage an understanding of multicultural markets to increase their customer base and market share.
- Be able to effectively implement inclusive leadership best practices.