Course DescriptionThe UGA Small Business Development Center's DeKalb team presents the 18th Annual Women's Conference with a theme of "Breaking Barriers". This women's conference will not only be packed with networking opportunities, but include dynamic, established women speakers and reputable resource partners. Designed to equip women with the tools to break barriers, remain competitive, and grow their business in 2024. From topics in marketing, to AI, to leadership, access to capital, and much more, you will have the right people to help you grow your business in the room (which will be full of natural light). Enjoy a delicious breakfast and lunch with access to a terrace while you network with other women CEOs who are movers and shakers in a variety of industries.
- Open Forum with CPA, Attorney, and SHRM-Certified HR expert
- The State of Marketing Report for 2024: The marketing tactics likely to produce the strongest ROI
- CDFI Panel Discussion
- Networking time and activity
- Breaking Barriers in Leadership
- And More!
- The State of Marketing changes constantly. Learn the most up-to-date marketing tactics you should invest in to produce the greatest returns
- Learn how AI can be used to benefit your business
- Gain insights from a panel discussion and get your questions answered from a licensed attorney, HR expert, and CPA
- Learn how you can break barriers and improve your leadership approach
- Learn all about the access to capital you didn't know you had available