Beyond only operations, running a franchise involves practicing your field, site selection and assessment, zoning, leasing negotiations, permitting, operational excellence, and customer service. It can be expensive and time-consuming to open new corporate locations. This course is going to help you implement strategies to develop a new franchise.
- What is a Franchise?
- Why franchise your concept?
- How to evaluate if your concept is ready?
- When to get started with your strategic planning
- Learn different types of franchise structures, including their products and services.
- Prepare proper documentation and operations for management.
- Understand the benefits of business planning.
- Develop a Marketing Plan and consider the impact of great branding.
NotesPublic Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small
Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.