Do you want to create amazing video marketing content for your business without breaking the bank? Do you have a digital marketing strategy? Are you looking for ways to boost your business reels on Facebook and Instagram with top notch videos that support your strategy? This is the class for you! Effective marketing begins with a plan. To implement the plan on social media, video content is in high demand but not every business has access to expensive cameras or equipment. However, almost everyone has a smartphone with a useful camera that can be used to capture high-quality video footage. This course will combine identifying your digital market strategy with the tips, tricks, and techniques needed to shoot professional quality videos for your business using your smartphone.
If you want to improve your marketing and branding efforts, learn about creating a digital marketing strategy, and learn to shoot videos to support your branding strategy, this hands-on class will help you to achieve professional quality results.
This is an interactive class that will involve some low-cost equipment (i.e. lighting, tripod etc.) that will be beneficial to your learning (not required but recommended). A link to access equipment options will be provided prior to the class.
- Developing Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Establishing a Plan to Support Your Strategy
- Utilizing Your Smartphone to Implement Your Plan
- Framing your shots
- Basic editing techniques
- Exporting your final video
- Editing apps and software
- Setting up your smartphone for optimal shooting
Businesses & Entrepreneurs will learn how to
- Develop a digital marketing plan.
- Set goals to evaluate effectiveness.
- Use your smartphone to help implement your digital marketing strategy.
- Record clear audio and minimize background noise.
- Plan and prepare for a video shoot using your smartphone.
- Share your video content on different social media platforms.
- Edit and post-produce video content using editing software and apps.
- Apply various shooting techniques to capture high-quality video footage for marketing purposes.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made
if requested at least two weeks in advance.