You are viewing Session 1 of the GrowthMastery Series. If you prefer to purchase all 5 sessions at a discounted rate, Click Here
The management guru Peter Drucker said it best: “The best way to predict the future is to create it!” With that in mind, this class aims to increase the confidence of business owners about the future of their enterprise by learning approaches to goal-setting, including strategies to support and sustain goal attainment.
To establish the “management competency baseline” of the business owner, a scorecard comprising 22 key management metrics is provided to participants. A Gantt chart-based improvement plan is also provided as a companion tool.
Business valuation as a goal-setting method will be covered, as will innovation techniques to gain competitive advantages. Intellectual property protection strategies to preserve the products of innovation will be discussed.
- Assessing Management Strengths & Desired Improvements: The Competency Scorecard Method
- Business Valuation: Principles and Applications
- Innovation Techniques for Breakout Performance
- Protecting Innovation with Intellectual Property Strategies
- Understanding and applying IP Protection strategies
- Ability to assess critical management competencies and develop an improvement plan
- Use of business valuation to establish goals and supporting strategies
- Learning innovation techniques to achieve competitive advantage
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- GrowthMastery Series : Purchase all 5 for a Discounted Price