Take your digital marketing to the next level with Digital Marketing Bootcamp! This program covers the fundamentals that you need to tell your story and connect with online audiences, from understanding your customers and mapping their buyers' journey to mastering social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn. You'll also learn how to design a website that is optimized for search engines and local audiences, along with other key strategies to build a powerful online presence.
Course Outline• Welcome and Introductions
• Marketing Strategy
• Social Media
• Q&A Session
Learner Outcomes• How to set marketing goals that make sense for your business
• What motivates your target customers
• How to compare yourself to your competition
• Which social media platforms are right for your business
• What to post on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
• Website optimization strategies for visitors and search engines
• How to get found on local internet searches
The UGA Small Business Development Center is a Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.