“Marketing is like dating, it’s a way to build a relationship with someone. Like any strong relationship, when done well, it takes time.” ~ Simon Sinek
In this class we will help you identify those characteristics and the processes to build that relationship. We will cover three major marketing building areas: The Marketing Mix or better known as the 7Ps of marketing, Managing the Sales Conversion Funnel and Digital Marketing Trends. These topics will help entrepreneurs and small business owners better understand their product or service, manage their marketing spend and placements and take full advantage of current marketing tools and technology trends.
- Brand Definition (and compared to Product)
- The “7 Ps” of Marketing: Positioning, Product, Price, Placement, Promotion, People and Processes
- Sales Funnel Management and A Brief Primer on Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Systems
- Digital Marketing and Tech Trends
- Understand the basics of branding and each of the “7 Ps” of the brand marketing mix.
- Understand that the website visitor down to sales $ conversion process can be managed as a lead nurturing funnel, with different tactics most effective at different levels.
- Gain a broad understanding of what CRM systems do and their relationship to the funnel.
- Gain an understanding of key digital marketing trends and the various AI programs and how they can help in creating marketing campaigns.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- GrowthMastery Series : Purchase all 5 for a Discounted Price