Are you thinking about becoming your own boss? Our Starting a Business Course covers all areas that are involved in starting your own business. This class will cover important tools and resources a business owner needs to establish a solid foundation during its early formative years. Often, new business owners "don't know what they don't know". This class will equip you to be able to ask all the right questions as you are planning and forming your brand new business.
- Getting Started
- Is your Business Idea Feasible?
- Financing Your Business
- Building Your Team
- Operating Your Business Legally
- Putting it all Together
- Detailed understanding of how to determine the feasibility of your business idea or framework using market research and competitive analysis
- Basic knowledge of how to estimate start-up expenses for your business and overview of options for start-up financing, and requirements to pursue financing options
- Ability to differentiate between different legal structure options for business formation
- Overview of important individuals to include on your team when making plans and executing business formation