Virtual Restaurants and Ghost Kitchens have been in industry news for the past couple of years. Some have claimed “it’s the answer to the restaurant industry woes” some even believe that they are the “growth engine” for the industry. Major restaurant companies and popular restaurant brands have jumped into this market and have created a frenzy. What are these restaurant models? Are they viable as a standalone business? Are they a fit for your existing restaurant? Whether you own a restaurant, opening one, or buying one, learn what it takes to consider these and other types of digital options.
· History of Ghost Kitchens
· What is a Virtual Restaurant vs. Ghost Kitchen?
· Models of Virtual Restaurants and Ghost Kitchens
· Why is it an option to consider?
· Financial Feasibility
· Players in the Market: Chains, Independents, and Vendors
· Long Term view
- A clear understanding of whether or not Virtual Restaurants or Ghost Kitchen models are an option for you to start a:
- Restaurant or cafe business
- Food service company
- An overview of creative future models for the food service industry and digital restaurants