Having a strong digital presence is important for all types of businesses but making that happen can be a challenge. In this workshop, marketing experts will teach you how to get noticed online by using well-crafted digital advertising. Join UGA SBDC and Blue Edge Business Solutions as they guide you through how to launch and evaluate Google, Facebook and Instagram ads that drive sales.
Course Outline• How Search Engines Work
• How To Advertise On Social Media
• How To Advertise Using Google Ads
• How To Measure Ad Success
• Chat With The Expert
• Q&A Session
Learner Outcomes• Understand how search engines work
• Knowledge of how to utilize social media advertising
• Understand how to create and run Google Ads campaigns
• Knowledge of how to evaluate the success of digital advertising
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
What our past attendees had to say:
- "Very informative! Nadia kept my attention and used relatable examples."
- "Once again Nadia and her team knocked it out of the park. Insightful & entertaining. Extremely helpful information!!!"
- "Nadia was first class...she did an excellent job! Any business owner must consider these points of interest and marketing!!"