- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Risk Management and Insurance)
- MBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Business Administration)
The only way to effectively and efficiently run your business is to manage by the numbers. Financial data should be the primary influencer in business decision making. It is the fuel that propels growth and the information minimizes mistakes. Financial information can be used by owners and managers to track performance, make decisions, motivate teams, and maintain a big-picture mindset. This workshop guides business owners and managers through the process of understanding and managing their business financials.
This is session 4 of the Business Growth Essentials Series. It can be taken as part of the series or independently. To review or purchase other courses in the series Click Here.
- To better understand basic financial statements
- Decide what is important to measure
- Determine standards for each measure
- How to measure performance and compare to standards
- To make better management decisions using financial information
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Business Growth Essentials Series : Business Growth Essentials Series