- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Risk Management and Insurance)
- MBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Business Administration)
Resiliency is a company's ability to weather storms large and small. It is a measure of how well a company can overcome challenges and stressors and recover and succeed in its new situation. This trait is especially important today because the business landscape is becoming more unpredictable. Resiliency must be built through risk assessment, planning, and strategic decision making. This workshop guides business owners and managers through a risk assessment and steps for building a business that can thrive in altered circumstances.
This is session 3 of the Business Growth Essentials Series. It can be taken as part of the series or independently. To review or purchase other courses in the series, Click Here
- Learn strategies for identifying and planning for direct and indirect risks
- Learn strategies for strengthening the cash position of their business
- Learn strategies for maintaining desired profit margins
- Learn strategies for implementing key resiliency principles such as redundancy, adaptability, and prudence
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Business Growth Essentials Series : Business Growth Essentials Series