Taking time to create a strong brand identity is critical to long-term success. It helps to differentiate your brand from competitors and make it recognizable to consumers. A strong brand identity can also help to build trust with customers and create a sense of loyalty. Additionally, a well-designed brand identity can help to convey the values and personality of your business, which can be especially important in building a connection with your target audience. Overall, a strong brand identity can help to establish your business as a leader in your industry and drive business growth. This workshop guides business owners and managers through the process of establishing a brand identity.
This is session 2 of the Business Growth Essentials Series. It can be taken as part of the series or independently. To review or purchase other courses in the series, Click Here.
- What is brand identity and why is it so important
- How branding penetrates all aspects of your business – hiring, customer service, target identification, positioning, and yes…name, color and logo
- Signs your brand strategy and marketing are off-track
- Identifying and understanding your target audience
- Explaining your brand in 7 seconds
- Understand the importance of brand identity and how it can impact a business.
- Know how to create and develop a strong brand identity.
- Be able to define the core values, personality, and message of a brand.
- Understand how to effectively communicate a brand identity to consumers through marketing and advertising efforts.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Business Growth Essentials Series : Business Growth Essentials Series