Join us for an empowering event designed to support and equip women entrepreneurs to be successful! Dedicated to providing you with the necessary tools to take action and achieve your business goals, our diverse group of accomplished women business leaders will share their expertise on a range of topics crucial for success in today's competitive landscape.
We will explore time-tested business methods as well as innovative trends. You'll gain valuable insights into organizing your workspace, striking a healthy work-life balance, and honing essential skills such as branding, social media marketing, community engagement, and more. Additionally, we'll provide you with tools to track your business's progress and tools to develop leadership, communication, hiring, management, and financial management skills.
By attending this event, you'll not only find inspiration, encouragement, and meaningful connections but also leave with actionable steps to manage a thriving business. Take advantage of networking opportunities and learn from industry experts!
Whether you're starting a venture from scratch or ready to elevate your existing business to new heights, this event is tailored to meet your needs. We look forward to welcoming you.
9:00am - Welcome & Event Overview
9:15am - Opening Session: How to Cure Chaos & Live a More Balanced Life
10:15am - Breakout Workshops
- Option 1:
- Option 2:
- Option 3:
11:00am - Panel of Women Entrepreneurs
12:00pm - Lunch
12:50pm - Keynote Session: Jumping Without a Parachute
1:45pm - Q&A and Networking Time
*Doors open at 8:45am and we will conclude the event at 2:00pm
- Gain knowledge of new and valuable tools for your business
- Learn from local entrepreneurial professionals
- Acquire invaluable resources for financial management, planning, organization, and marketing
- Connect with accomplished women from various industries
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Feedback from last year's event:
- "Very well organized, a variety of women from different backgrounds to share experiences and give other points of view on the same topics, amazing event to network and coordinators did an amazing job giving everyone an opportunity to network and figure out next steps on their journey."
- "It is helpful in applying better marketing skills to my company and with personal marketing."
- "Dr. Key was AMAZING! I could have listened to her all day."
- "Amazing event. Can't wait for the next one!"
- "Networking with the community was fabulous!"