Does your social media S.H.I.N.E or is it dull?
Being a small business owner the task of managing social media can seem daunting, larger brands can be intimidating and all those beautiful images can seem expensive BUT you have everything you need to S.H.I.N.E on social media to grow your business.
In this session you will learn from Chantel L. Powell, CEO of Play Pits with over 60k followers on Instagram, how to leverage your humble beginnings, build a strong community and convert followers into $$$ for your ecom business for FREE with social media.
- Social media marketing introduction
- Components of SHINE
- S - Share your journey
- H - Help solve their problem
- I - Inspire your audience
- N - Never SELL
- E - Engage and build a relationship with your followers
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Components for your social media marketing
- Using SHINE for your social media content
- Building a community
- Converting followers to customers
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.