The internet is full of content, and we just keep adding more. It’s harder than ever to stand out with your online presence, yet it’s also more crucial than ever to do so effectively. Content marketing isn’t just another fad—it’s an effective method to serve your target audience better. Getting started with blogging or podcasting can feel overwhelming, but it’s easier than you might imagine. Taking the right perspective to content marketing is the key.
Join Robert Carnes, Marketing Manager at GreenMellen for this Marketing Monday session as he discusses the ins and outs of content marketing from blogging to podcasting to webinars and more. Learn how your small business can use content marketing to generate leads and bring in revenue.
- Content marketing overview
- Lead Generators
- Practical applications & resources
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- What content marketing is and why it’s valuable for any business
- How to maximize your time in creating marketing content
- How to develop effective content across multiple platforms
- Where to begin with content marketing in your business
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.