If you have ever felt overwhelmed and pressured with everything you have going on, and trying to "balance" it all, this class is for you. It is easy to feel a rush to "get it all done" in work and home life. Between managing a business, spending time with loved ones, having that really cool hobby, getting groceries, staying fit, and whatever else; it is hard to find that balance. Learn tips, tricks and strategies to keep you halfway sane and fully successful in business and life. Take home new techniques and strategies to overcome fear, doubt, imposter syndrome and judgement so that you can lead your personal and professional life with confidence.
- Introducing the C.A.R.D.S System
- Full Life Integration VS Work/Life Balance
- How Hustle Can Hurt
- Brain Dumping & Batching
- Turn Having Intentions Into Being Intentional
- Guided Action Planning
- Your Reality - Your Self Esteem
- The Role of Confidence
- The Power of your Purpose
- Growth mindset vs. Fixed Mindset
- Goal Setting
- Who is Your Tribe?
- How to implement new and core strategies into their work life and home life
- Create harmony and balance between responsibilities
- Understand how to apply confidence strategies into their personal and professional lives
- Equipped to tackle tasks with confidence and become better leaders
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
"I had no idea what a brain dumping was until the Work Life Balance webinar. It has helped me organize my thoughts, and put them into action!"
"Anna's C.A.R.D. System totally changed the way I organize my life and business schedule."
"Dr. Hope has both a message and a plan for everyone pursuing their dreams! She gave me courage to set goals and put things into action despite fear of failure. She is an authentic and vibrant coach who wants to see every person step into their purpose."