Do you find yourself completely overwhelmed with your options for marketing on social media?
When it comes to your business and brand, it is vital that you communicate your name in the community. This class will help guide you to the social media platform that works best for YOU.
We will look at the top social media platforms that have been most useful and effective for those in our local community. You will learn tips, trick, and new techniques to help you engage with your customers & viewers. Put your social postings on pause, join us on this webinar, and calm the online noisiness that gets louder everyday.
- Top Social Media Platforms for Marketing a Business
- Choosing the Best Platform that Fits Your Style
- Develop a Unique Strategy for Specific Platforms
- Posting Techniques & Tips
- Prioritize Quality Over Quantity
- Q & A
- Know how to identify the best social media platforms that meet their goals & needs
- Leave with a list of strategies and resources to enhance their marketing through social media
- Understand the ways to interact with other on social media and build an online community
- Create effective content that speaks their brand
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.