There is a phrase in marketing you may have heard: “your culture is your brand.”
Brands are really extensions of you and your company. Building your brands works harmoniously within your cultural identity. Understanding your corporate culture gives you better tools for building better brands.
So, what is the best way to build a brand for the long term? In a word: culture.
In this #MarketingMondayWebinar session, presenter Drew Tonsmeire discusses what is company culture, commonality of cultural and branding elements, and how culture and brand go hand-in-hand, how a business owner can infuse culture into their brands, and how culture impacts brand identity.
- Definition of company culture
- Six Elements of Corporate Culture
- Translating culture into branding
- Driving the right culture for your company
- Culture drives brand identity
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Company culture and how it affects your brand
- Identifying a successful company culture
- The components of successful company culture
- Driving your company culture
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.