- BBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Risk Management and Insurance)
- MBA, UNIVERSITY OF GEORGIA (Business Administration)
The objective of the program is to provide you, the business owner, with an understanding of how to use QuickBooks Online in an effective way to gather, categorize and summarize business transactions. This will increase the likelihood that you will have accurate and reliable records to make management decisions. The program content will be designed to educate business owners on the importance of good financial data and how to use that financial data for both tactical and strategic decision making.
Course OutlineTopics will focus on two primary areas:
- How to identify and correct common mistakes made with QuickBooks Online.
- Tips and techniques that will make QuickBooks Online users more accurate and efficient.
Learner OutcomesAttendees will:
- Gain a better understanding of how business transactions flow through QuickBooks.
- Increase their ability to spot and correct problems with QuickBooks data.
- Be provided essential, easy to use tips and techniques to improve efficiency and accuracy.
- Learn about often overlooked QuickBooks Online functionality.