Course DescriptionMedia and entertainment companies are well-positioned for near-term growth, and to best adapt to industry trends, many companies may want to consider updating their cash management processes to capture efficiencies and optimize working capital. Many media and entertainment businesses remain stubbornly cash-intensive. If the Business model remains the same, many companies will not be in a position to be successful. This course will give the participant a better understanding of the cash flow processes and the requirements for doing business in this
- Labor and Cash Flow Costs
- Adjusting the Business Model
- Being set up to do business with a production (Georgia based, Georgia Tax ID and Business License.
- Purchase Orders and Invoicing for Success.
- Questions and Answers
- Obtain a better understanding of accounting for Small Businesses in the Film/Entertainment Industry
- Learn how to update a business model for success
- Review the regulations and requirements to do business in the Entertainment Industry
- Receive Tips on organizing and maintaining your Cash Management
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.