Do you have an ecommerce store? How are customers finding your website? Learn how to use Google Ads to generate new leads for your ecommerce business. This webinar will explain Google Ads and how it fits into a larger search engine marketing strategy. It will also offer best practices in using Google Ads, including how to capture leads once they make it to your website.
The class will be taught by Lucas Shaffer, a website designer who launched the digital advertising and marketing consultancy Stand and Stretch, more than a decade ago. Lucas holds both a bachelor's and master's degree in computer science, and he has worked with hundreds of businesses to launch and grow their ecommerce stores.
Course Outline1. Introduction
2. What is a Lead?
3. Google Ads Defined
4. The path: from an Ad to an Online Customer
5. Examples of Best Practices
6. Getting Started with Google Ads
Learner OutcomesParticipants will learn:
- The Benefits of Using Google Ads
- Best Practices in Web Design to Capture Leads
- How to Get Started Using Google Ads
- How much to Budget for Google Ads
- Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Ad management vs. Managing it In-house