The principles of marketing have not changed since the first products and services changed hands thousands of years ago but the WAY we market them has. And to hear the internet gurus tell it, we should all be a gazillionaire by now if we just did (insert latest fad here.) Business owners have a plethora of options to choose from and many are expensive and time consuming.
So, how is a business owner to know what is right for their business? The answer is… they don’t but what they can do is to keep their marketing simple. Avoiding these messy and costly mistakes will have your business flourishing, clients happy and your bottom line smiling
- Why marketing to the right client is important
- The mental messy that can affect your marketing
- The messy mistakes business owners make with social media and how to correct them
- The messiness of email marketing
- Ignoring messy mobile marketing
- Putting it all together in one neat package
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- Simple marketing and planning is the best strategy
- Marketing Mistakes and how to correct them
- Why every marketing strategy starts with your ideal client (Again?!?!)
- The three R’s of marketing - back to basics
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.