Why you need this class:
You have probably read more than once that “content is king”. Unfortunately, not all content is equally effective. It is critical to produce the right type of content for your audience, helping to ensure your company stands out in today’s crowded marketplace. However, creating content consistently can be a daunting task. You will learn about the different types of content and how it can help to drive profitable customer action that impacts your business’ bottom line.
- Content marketing differentiators
- Various content options and the pros and cons of each one
- Which types of content are most impactful for your target audience
- Steps for a successful content audit
- Aligning your calendar with content creation
- Tips for effective content creation
- Relevant distribution channels
- Content automation best practices
- Tracking results and measuring success
What you will walk away with:
- A Content Calendar.
- How and where to promote for maximum impact.
We will create an easy-to-follow and implementation guide for your marketing tactics. You will have a schedule that includes the types on content to produce and how and where you will promote them to ensure relevance and consistency, leading to maximum impact.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Each session builds upon the other so for the maximum learning benefit, we encourage you to take advantage of the bundled pricing and attend all four.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Marketing Mastery Workshop Series : Purchase the Remaining 3 for a Discounted Rate