Why you need this class:
With greater insights and information, come better decisions. You don’t want to waste resources going after the wrong customers. The key is properly understanding your target market and how to reach them. Research is critical to this understanding. Big companies rely heavily on research, but smaller businesses may not have access to these resources. We will help you understand how to obtain, interpret and leverage data.
- Why “everyone” should not be the answer for “who is your product/service for?”
- Demographic and psychographic information
- Qualitative vs. quantitative – differences, advantages, when and how to use each
- UGA SBDC research resources
- Examples of how to use data to drive strategy
- Why data without accurate interpretation can be misleading
- The value of guerilla research
What you will walk away with:
- Research information for your business/industry.
- How to interpret and apply the data to your business.
We will generate reports to assist your business.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
RecommendationsEach session builds upon the other so for the maximum learning benefit, we encourage you to take advantage of the discount and attend all four.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Marketing Mastery Workshop Series : Purchase the Remaining 3 for a Discounted Rate