Why you need this class:
Many people think once they have a name and a logo for their business, they are ready to start marketing. But without knowing what your business stands for, who your target market is, the best way to reach them and what you are going to say, your marketing mix can end up looking and sounding inconsistent. Mixed messages will not resonate with your customer, can lead to confusion and possible loss of revenue.
- What is brand identity and why is it so important
- How branding penetrates all aspects of your business – hiring, customer service, target identification, positioning, and yes…name, color and logo
- Signs your brand strategy and marketing are off-track
- Understanding your audience
- Explaining your brand in 7 seconds
What you will walk away with:
- The ability to distinguish your brand identity.
- A Brand Blueprint.
We will create a document that outlines your brand identity. This document will be your guidepost for all your marketing efforts. It is helpful when onboarding new employees, creating content, and helping to focus your business purpose and messaging.
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Each session builds upon the other so for the maximum learning benefit, we encourage you to take advantage of the discount and attend all four.