1.22 billion people use Instagram each month. It is the 7th most visited website in the world with 44% of users shopping weekly on Instagram. Isn’t it time for your small business to tap into the power of Instagram?
Marketing expert and Instagram guru Kati Fisher of Aware Media Solutions shows you how to use Instagram and its features to promote your small business, sell your products/services, engage with existing customers, and bring in new ones.
- Overview of how to properly set up an Instagram business account.
- How to be effective on Instagram
- Using Instagram features to promote your business
- Tools and resources
- Audience engagement
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- how to set up a business account on Instagram
- how to leverage Instagram features to bring in sales
- how to connect with existing customers
- how to engage with prospective customers and grow your audience.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.