How to Sell Your Services and Products to Film and TV Productions in the Savannah Region
Learn how your small business can become a vendor for Film and Television productions. Every production needs a wide variety of goods and services, and here’s the good news, they prefer to source locally!
- Get to know the production ecosystem in our region
- Understand how to meet the unique needs of the film and TV industry
- Register with the Savannah Regional Film Commission
- Q & A with small business owners who have successfully done business with film/TV productions
- Learn from an experienced Production Manager about the types of products and services essential to productions
- Learn how to handle purchase orders, invoices and payments from a Film Production Accountant
- Learn how to enhance your vendor profile and on-line presence to attract the appropriate decision makers
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
"Extremely helpful. Useful info concisely presented by excellent presenters. Very practical and inspiring. I'm ready to get involved!"
"Great insight into how the film industry looks at our profiles and how a vendor list is passed from production to production."
"Good info provided which will hopefully get my foot in the door."