If your business is ready for growth, SBDC GrowSmart gives you the tools and strategies to reach your goals. GrowSmart was developed by the UGA SBDC to meet the needs of growing businesses. Combining the latest ideas with timeless principles, GrowSmart will propel your business forward! UGA SBDC training has helped thousands of business owners build a foundation for growth. GrowSmart is the product of our experience and commitment to Georgia’s small businesses.
This program gets results! In full or half day weekly sessions, learn to analyze and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
35 hours of class time covering all areas of business operation:
- Evaluate your business, competition, and target markets
- Hands-on, interactive program promotes sharing of best practices
- Expert speakers add insights to the topic of the day
- Step-by-step development of your company’s strategies for growth
Combined with long term one-on-one consulting with SBDC professionals, learn to apply course principles and build a business for today’s challenging times. SBDC GrowSmart is a dynamic program for owners and senior managers of growing businesses.
- Module 1: Planning for Growth
- Module 2: Marketing: Research, Planning and Implementation
- Module 3: Leadership & Management
- Module 4: Financial Analysis, Tools & Resources
- Module 5: Operations & Implementing Your Plan
Learner OutcomesSBDC GrowSmart™ graduates gain:
• A step-by-step evaluation of your business and markets.
• A hands-on, interactive forum that promotes sharing of best practices. Tools to build your business, both now and for the future.
• A strategic business plan with a long-term vision and strategies. A mastery of key business concepts.
• A network of entrepreneurial peers and professional resources.
• Learn to analyze, plan and manage your business like a seasoned CEO.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.