A key part of your digital marketing strategy should not only be optimizing your website but measuring the results it produces. Google Analytics is the top platform for analyzing website performance, and it is free to use. During this session, we will walk through setting up your Google Analytics account, understanding the information it provides and developing reports to monitor your site’s performance.
Course Outline• Setting Up Google Analytics
• Determining Website Goals
• Developing Questions About Website Performance
• Finding Answers About Website Performance
• Utilizing Reports
• Chat With The Experts
• Q&A Session
Learner Outcomes• Knowledge of how to set up Google Analytics
• Knowledge of how Google Analytics can answer questions about website performance
• Understand key areas of Google Analytics
• Understand how to utilize Google Analytics reports
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Digicon: Full Series : Digicon Partial Series