With the exponential growth of social media platforms, including them in your marketing strategy is must today. During this session, we will focus on determining which platforms your business you should utilize, how to develop content for them, as well as how to run ads that generate sales. Tips and tools from this workshop can be utilized to enhance your approach to marketing your company.
Course Outline• Which Social Media Platforms Are Right For You
• What To Post On Social Media
• How To Advertise On Social Media
• Chat With The Experts
• Q&A Session
Learner Outcomes• Understand social media platform differences
• Understand how to match your target market to social media platforms
• Knowledge of how to create and post effective content
• Knowledge of how to utilize social media advertising
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Applies Towards the Following Series
- Digicon: Full Series : Digicon Partial Series