Some people think one campaign or a single marketing vehicle can take prospect from awareness into consideration, prove your credibility and value, and then close a sale. Maybe if you’re selling gumballs, but almost every other business requires a funnel approach. We’ll discuss what a funnel is, what the stages of consideration and purchase are how to ensure you have all the types of marketing content you need to win the business every time.
- What is a marketing funnel
- Stages of consideration and purchase
- Marketing content types
- Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- What a marketing funnel is
- How a marketing funnel can benefit your business
- Types of marketing content
- How using a marketing funnel can bring in more customers
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.