Whether you offer residential or commercial lawn services, there is a demand for your services. Today in the state of GA, there are 4,659 active lawn care businesses, and that number is growing. In the U.S. alone, the average household spent over $500 on lawn care and gardening activities. With all that in mind, there is a lot that need to be taken care of when running your own lawn care business. Join us to learn how to "Grow Your Green" as we discuss primary differentiators of a successful landscape service firm and an unsuccessful one. We will share strategies on marketing, accounts receivable management, and planning for the slower times in your business. Also discussed will be the latest trends and risk in the industry.
- Examples of Who is doing it well and what we can learn from them.
- Real life examples of how some lawn and landscape businesses are setting themselves apart from their competition.
- Actionable steps that you can take to increase your businesses exposure and gain new customers.
- Tips for setting your business up to succeed.
- And addressing why customers leave.
Key Take-Aways Include:
- Ideas to better market your business and services.
- Ways to get your customers thinking about year round yard care.
- Planning for slow months
- How to set up agreements for income all year