0278 - Entrepreneur Essentials Series: Create a Marketing Strategy That Actually Works
Course DescriptionAre you ready to put your marketing skills on a strategic path for further growth and awareness of your business? Ready to stand out from the marketing and tactics that are already out there? This class will go through a number of things you need to know for creating a Marketing Strategy that wins. It will cover what you should include in a marketing strategy that will differentiate your business. We will look at measurable outcomes that will promote success through specific skills and tools to enhance your marketing. If it is time to create more engaging content and add more tools to your marketing toolbelt, this class is for you!
- What is a Marketing Strategy
- SWOT analysis
- Target Market-Who are they really
- Questions that Matter
- Competitive Advantage
- SEO Keywords-Elevator Speech
The participant will:
- gain knowledge on how to take their marketing strategy to another level
- understand their strengths and weaknesses in bringing the right message to the right target, at the right time
- pick out their specific keywords that will be used to create SEO, branding materials, and their elevator speech for networking
- develop better knowledge of creating an introduction that outlines their starting point, target market, and competitors
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.