With 2021 in the rear-view mirror, what are your plans for driving record business performance in the New Year? Join UGA SBDC in Macon the evening of January 27th for hands-on guidance and a take-home road map to help jump-start the year ahead.
The "2022 Action Plan" workshop will provide the navigational tools necessary to achieve, even exceed, your business goals in the months ahead. During this two hour, in-person session, you'll gain insight into strategic planning initiatives that could ignite your 2022 business performance and steer you toward victory lane. This interactive workshop will include onsite facilitation by an SBDC Business Consultant, take-home workbooks, networking opportunities, and Q&A.
If you'd prefer to attend our one-hour virtual course
- The Rear View Mirror: 2021 Reflections
- The Keys to Strategic Planning
- Mapping Out Your Business Goals
- Igniting Your Performance
- Victory Lane - Winning the Race!
- Workbook Instruction
- Q&A / Networking
Learner Outcomes- Elements of a Successful Action Plan
- Defining Objectives & Setting Priorities
- Beyond Resolutions: Achieving Your 2022 Business Goals