Course DescriptionGoogle provides two powerful tools for tracking and understanding your website traffic: Google Analytics and Search Console. This webinar will explain how to use Google Analytics and the Google Search Console. Discussion includes how to create and read the various reports available with these tools. Understanding these tools will reveal who your website visitors are, how they found your website and how effective is your website. Learn how you can improve your online presence leveraging these tools.
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How to use Google Analytics
- Tracking Visitors
- Metrics to Consider
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- what reports are available and how to use them
- how to use reporting to track your website visitors and where they came from
- how to measure the effectiveness of your website
- how to improve your online presence based upon this data.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
For more Marketing Monday Webinars, Click Here