Do you know how to build your business’s brand to increase online visibility? If you’re looking for a guide to help you with search marketing, paid advertising, and social media strategies, this is the class for you. You’ll hear from digital marketing experts who will break down how to get found online, promote your brand and keep your business top of mind when consumers are making their buying decisions.
· Local search: the building blocks of marketing
· Social media: growing your brand
· Email, video, blog: supporting marketing tactics
· Paid advertising: creating a multi-platform strategy
· Create & optimize a GMB listing
· Build a network of online citations
· Utilize social media to promote your business
· Optimize your web content with SEO tactics
· Create a paid advertising strategy
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
|SBDC has very knowledgeable and experienced subject matter experts. And cost is great!|