UGA SBDC staff will guide participants through a critical examination of their business ideas on the way to development of a business plan geared for direction and success. With discussion of initial objectives through more thorough examinations of benchmarks to determine forward progress. Participants will utilize the group setting for networking of ideas, feedback from staff and other participants, and leave the workshop with a better understanding of business venture needs. Pre-registration is required.
- Welcome Slides and UGA SBDC Overview
- Business Plan Components Overview
- Financial Components Overview
- Guided Business Venture Analysis
- Begin Writing of Formal Business Plan
- Workshop Time for Individual Assistance
- Critical Insight Gained for Business Venture and Direction
- Working Business Plan Template/Document for Development
- Understanding the Role of Adequate Capital for Business Success
- Other Relevant Topics in Business Plan and Financial Projection Development
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Testimonials from former Business Plan Attendees:
"Effective use of time in allowing us to work on our business plans."
"Very helpful in setting the foundation on how to start my business plan."