Gain a clear understanding of accounting principles as it applies to the use of the Quickbooks Online accounting system. The course is interactive and begins with a basic background of accounting followed by the initial setup of a sample Quickbooks company account. You will learn how to process company transactions (deposits, invoicing, payments, etc.) followed by a reconciliation of your account with a bank statement. By the end, participants will generate financial reports to include Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet statements.
- Background knowledge of accounting
- Demonstration of setup of Quickbooks company account
- Difference between processing deposits, invoices, payments, etc.
- Generation of financial reports to include Profit and Loss and Balance Sheet statements
- Managing transactions posted by your bank
- Obtain a better understanding of accounting principles
- Effectively set up a Quickbooks account
- Accurately execute transactions
- Utilize Quickbooks to its fullest potential
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Testimonials From Former Quickbooks Online Attendees:
"Nice to know I can ask my questions during the program and have them answered"