Join UGA SBDC professionals and different Augusta small business owners in conversation and discussions in order to build or enhance the experience of your customers. After you have worked hard to get a client base, do you know how to keep them? Time and effort put toward maintaining a client is a valuable investment. Are you doing it well? Registration is Required.
- Award- Winning Team (What Makes One)
- Award- Winning Team (How to Build)
- Tips for the Front Line
- How do you Know?
• Understanding the Competitive Edge Gained by Great Customer Service
• Action Items to Build an Award-Winning Team
• Tips and Items for Owners and Staff
• Knowing What the Customer Wants
• And more!
NotesA Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Testimonials of Former Winning Through Customer Service Attendees:
"Excellent program activities, great real-life scenarios."
"Program was excellent! Love people who invest time in others to make them more successful."