A lot of things changed in 2021, including legal and accounting matters for your small business. Join us at the 8th Annual CEO Breakfast Workshop, brought to you by Mark Wills and SouthState Bank. Alison Couch with Couch Consulting LLC, and Jo-anne Frey/Adam Williams from The Cleveland Group will be presenting updates in terms of tax/accounting and strategies going forward for your business. Likewise, Ed Enoch with Enoch Tarver Law Firm will bring us updates from the legal side. A hot breakfast is included with registration, as well as the opportunity to network with small business owners from all across the CSRA.
- Participants will gain insight into changes that have taken place regarding tax & legal strategies for small businesses in the current economy
- Participants will gain 2-3 takeaways for immediate use with tax planning and/or more effective conversations with their own CPA in times of recovery
- Participants will have multiple opportunities to ask questions directly to our panelists
- Update Your Knowledge of Legal & Accounting Changes for 2021 That Will Impact How You Do Business in 2022
- Know Your Current Tax Strategy and How it Needs to Evolve
- Improve Your Insight on Updated Small Business Legal Matters
- Improve Your Insight on Updated Small Business Tax Changes for Your Consideration
- Other Relevant Topics Regarding Future Business Planning
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
Testimonials of Former CEO Breakfast Attendees:
"Very informative and will help me run my business more efficiently and effectively."
"I think the expertise demonstrated and verbalized in this whole presentation represents a great asset to small businesses. I would recommend them to my fellow small business owners."
"Professional and always a wealth of information."