Business idea? Check. Business plan? Check. Business Loan?... Yeah, applying for a business loan can be confusing and difficult. But, it doesn't have to be. Learn from the women behind the curtain. What gets your loan approved? What are they looking for in a proposal? Learn what it takes to help bankers say "yes." This one-hour webinar covers essential information you must know about the business lending process, the paperwork involved in the lending process, what bankers think of the information you provide, and which funding options are best suited for you. Class includes a live "ask the lender" segment. Let us solve your banking mysteries and give you confidence in approaching business loans.
- Small business lending basics
- Lending options for small businesses
- Paperwork involved in the lending process
- What bankers do with the information you provide
- Receive the small business booster kit.
- Understanding the basics of the lending process.
- Learn about lending options available to your business.
- Understand the five C's of credit.
This course is made possible thanks to Atlantic Capital Bank.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.