The holiday season will be here before you know it, presenting your e-commerce business with unique opportunities to capture leads and generate conversions. To do so will require a strategic SEO focus, and hopefully you’ve already laid the framework you need. But if not, don’t panic; there’s still time to put some seasonal SEO infrastructure in place. SEO is a big catalyst in the customer conversion process. With a big presence on the internet, your site can attract more traffic and if the site is appealing much of the traffic will convert. We will show how to Create a solid seasonal SEO strategy is key to leveraging the peak buying period to its full potential.
Ideas and inspirations you can do to prepare your site for the holiday rush!
- The most up-to-date statistics about last year holiday sales season
- Actionable and easy-to-apply holiday marketing ideas
- Suggested marketing tools to save your time and efforts
- How to incorporate Holiday colors on your website
- How Sell in bundles, Upsell & Cross-sell to the max
- How to Display banners on Homepage to advertise holiday sales
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
This course is part of our How to Prepare for the 2021 eCommerce Holiday Season Series. Register for all 3 sessions, to receive 25% off! The discount will display when you have all 3 classes in your cart.