In the increasingly digital world in which we live, having a website for your company is critical - and small businesses are not exempt. Yet, many business owners struggle to navigate the world of web design. The myriad of do-it-yourself website builders, with their templates, settings and analytics, can overwhelm the inexperienced digital marketer. In this session, we will discuss the functions of a website, how to optimize it, how to analyze your site's performance, as well as compare different platforms.
- Website functions
- Website optimization
- Measuring website performance
- Comparison of website platforms
- Q&A session
- Understand the purpose and importance of a business website
- Knowledge of critical components of a successful website
- Understand the purpose and importance of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web development options
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.