A regional favorite is back for its 9th year, just in time to celebrate National Women’s Small Business Month. We are excited to be Back to Business!
The pandemic has been a setback, but it has not diminished the spirits of the women of the Athens region. The UGA SBDC 9th Annual Women’s Business Expo provides the perfect forum for businesswomen to network, share expertise, support each other, and feel a renewed sense of community. This event is a fulfilling day of interactive TED talk style sessions with networking and connecting opportunities. Support and learn from each other as we navigate these unsettling times. Celebrate resiliency as we continue to adapt to the ever-changing world around us.
Leave this event emboldened, enlightened and empowered with a host of new and renewed connections with fellow businesswomen, leaders and professionals to take your business, professional, and personal life to new heights!
If you would like to be a vendor for this event, Please contact Allison Clower at 706-542-7436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic speakers will discuss topics related to our new normal, adapting to change, well-being, resiliency, leaving you with concrete ways to be a better leader.
- Engage in conversations with like-minded successful women to help grow and develop your network.
- Discover locally-owned business vendors offering products and services to enhance your business and personal life.
- Dine on a delicious lunch, enter to win door prizes, and have fun!
- Discuss impact of recent pandemic and lessons learned
- Learn leadership skills to help you manage your team
- Strategize ways to adjust to our everchanging world
- Understand the impact of work-life harmony
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.