0216 - Multicultural Business Summit
The annual Multicultural Business Summit is our premier networking and training event for small business owners and advocates to learn about procurement-related topics.
This year’s theme, “Government Contracting” is for small businesses seeking to perform services and sell products to the federal government. During this summit, there will be four breakout sessions (i.e., CMMC requirements, Business Development, DCAA compliant systems, Tips, and Tools) that focus on skill areas needed to improve the business’s chance of success when pursuing opportunities in this space.
• Doing Business with the Federal Government
• GSA Schedule: Overview and Updates
• Lunch with Keynote Speaker| Sirena Moore -Thomas
• Tools and resources to prepare business proposals and bids
- Learn about upcoming contract opportunities and how to navigate working with the federal government to take your business to the next level.
- Understand the principles of Capture Management qualifying business opportunities and developing a winning strategy to improve your probability and business opportunities.
- Harvesting the sales and BD intelligence, building the response team, solidifying customer intimacy, and responding to the RFP, RFQ, or IDIQ solicitation.
Click Here for additional information on the speakers and breakout sessions.
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.