The annual Multicultural Business Summit is our premier networking and training event for small business owners and advocates to learn about procurement-related topics
This year’s theme, New Opportunities Post-Pandemic, includes a focus on doing business with Healthcare Systems and University System of Georgia. Experts will be present to speak and network for future contracting opportunities. Lunch is included with General Admission Tickets.
• Doing Business with the University System of Georgia (Public Sector)
• How to Do Business with Healthcare Systems (Private Sector)
- Lunch with Keynote Speaker Louis Enrique Negron
• Access to Capital
• How to Leverage your Certification
• How to do Business with Gwinnett
• Learn about upcoming contract opportunities and how to navigate working with:
- University System of Georgia
- Healthcare Systems
- Gwinnett County
• How to access capital in traditional and non-traditional ways
• Leveraging your certification for recently certified businesses
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.