Buying an existing business starts with the search – likely the most difficult and time-consuming part of the acquisition process. This webinar will provide entrepreneurs a process to identify target companies and filter through the opportunities. A panel of expert business brokers will discuss their process and how they assist entrepreneurs in the search process. If you are considering buying a business, this webinar is a great opportunity to learn business brokers and understand how they work and how they help entrepreneurs find a business to buy.
- Online search
- Search through local business brokers
- Search through local franchise business brokers
- Identifying target companies
- Filtering opportunities
- Panel discussion and Q and A
Attendees will gain an understanding of:
- methods for searching for business
- the process of working with a business broker
- identifying target businesses
- filtering opportunities
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.